Loyalty, trust and mutual support are the foundation of our joint success
Makpetrol fosters high social responsibility towards its employees and the social community. At the same time, the common values of the company represent the basis of our actions. As a leading entity in the supply of energy on the Macedonian market, we offer security and incentive for innovation to our nearly 1,900 employees in various business areas of the company.
Tribune of ideas
Everyday work in our company features:
- exciting and dynamic work in a homogeneous and collegial work environment in an activity that requires constant commitment;
- systematic and targeted improvement of employees through training and improvement programs, with the aim of realizing professional, personal and social abilities;
- open dialogue with management teams about goals, achieved results and perspectives for further improvement;
- cooperation and exchange of experiences with colleagues from the wide range of business areas covered by the company;
- appropriate remuneration of employees;
- provided high standards of protection at work;
- continuous health and social insurance.
To limit the risk of injuries, we conduct continuous training of our employees in the field of safety and through an optimized procedure we control the implementation and compliance with the set rules for health protection and safety at work.
Our safety directives are clear and precise, so that employees and business partners can unambiguously understand and apply them, and the same applies to the safety of our plants and facilities, designed and built to operate safely and to be maintained simply.
The company is particularly committed to introducing employee ideas that ensure operational improvement. They lead to the creation of more improved products and services, increasing user satisfaction and, finally, create the successful social image of Makpetrol.