In 1998, for the first time in R. N. Macedonia, the Verna chip card launched by Makpetrol – Skopje appears on the market. Until today, this type of card is successfully used in our country. The Verna card is widely distributed in R. N. Macedonia with more than 50,000 users.
ADVANTAGES OFFERED BY USAGE OF THE VERNA PAYMENT CARD
- Non-cash payment method;
- Accurate information about which person refueled, at what time and where;
- Only authorized persons can use the card;
- Since each person has their own identification card and their own PIN code, which is basically a secret electronic signature, the possibility of someone using the card that will eventually be lost or stolen is eliminated;
- Possibility of obtaining records of consumption for each vehicle individually (to what extent the user of the vehicle reported the condition of the mileage at the moment of refueling);
- The possibility to send you the data from the specification of the individual expenses by e-mail for each invoice, and thus the possibility for your simplified and more accurate records;
- If you have the right to deduct VAT based on an invoice that is for the group of vehicles with the right to deduct VAT, VAT can be deducted, and not based on the individual invoices issued by the point of sale.
PROCEDURE FOR USING VERNA CARD FOR VEHICLES
Each vehicle has its own card that may not be used for another vehicle. When you approach a gas station before filling up with fuel, you clearly state that you will use a Verna card.
After you fill up with fuel, the card is placed in a suitable reader, and the seller prepares a bill. At your request, the seller is obliged to enter the status of the mileage and you give your identification card.
You enter your pin code yourself. The bill must be signed by both parties (the buyer and the seller). You take the cards and a copy of the bill for your use.
VERNA CARD AGREEMENT FOR VEHICLES
IN ORDER TO PREPARE AN AGREEMENT, YOU NEED TO SUMBIT:
- Type of vehicle (with a description of whether it is passenger or cargo)
- Vehicle registration number
- If the limit is per vehicle, a limit expressed in MKD is required individually for each vehicle;
- Whether the vehicle is entitled to a VAT refund or not.
- List of persons, with first and last name, who are allowed to use the card and their identification number in your company. If you do not have identification numbers, our suggestion is to use the data of the first five numbers from the Personal Identification Number.
CONTACT FOR VERNA BUSINESS CARDS
Contact number for contracts: 3146 172.
Contact numbers for information: 3146 245,